Largest Auction House in Cyprus | Ο μεγαλύτερος οίκος Δημοπρασιών στην Κύπρο
Tel: +357 25 391 537 Email: email@example.com
Come and bid yourself a bargain!
Castle Auctions hold regular auctions which are well attended and heavily advertised, allowing your item a good opportunity to reach thousands of potential buyers and sell for the best price through public bidding.
• Castle Auctions charge 20% + VAT commission of the sale price (subject to a minimum fee of €3.50 + VAT) of each Lot. Please note, VAT is only charged on the commission value, not the item.
• A reserve price may be agreed at the discretion of Castle Auction, however, ITEMS WORTH UNDER €20 WILL HAVE NO RESERVE AND CAN BE SOLD AT ‘ANY’ PRICE. We recommend using €1-€100 Estimate range for lower value items to encourage bidding.
• Lots remaining unsold after their 1st (first) auction may be sold by private treaty at the discretion of Castle Auctions subject to a minimum value of their current reserve, if any. Should any Lot remain un-sold, any reserve price will be reduced by 25% for a 2nd (second) Live or Online Timed Auction and further private treaty sale period. From the 3rd (third) auction of any Lot, NO reserve price will apply and the Lot can be sold at any price.
• Identification and Address Verification must be completed before sale proceeds can be released to the seller.
• Electrical and mechanical equipment that is found not working when tested, or to be faulty or incomplete on sale, will be held for collection by the seller for one week, after which it will be sold ‘as is’ with no reserve or disposed of accordingly.
• Items that remain un-sold/uncollected for the period of 3 (three) months will be sold at any price or we reserve the right to dispose of the item without prior notice. A charge may be applied on disposal.
• Sale proceeds will automatically be paid by Bank Transfer when all lots are sold, typically within 1 week of their last auction. Amounts up to €200 in value may be collected in cash on viewing days and auction days only, when the cashier is open (typically 12 days after their sale date).
• Monies that remain uncollected for 6 (six) months from the date of sale will be donated to local Charities.
• A seller can collect their items at any time, however if the item has been catalogued a Lotting Fee of €3.50 + Vat will apply for each Lot withdrawn.
Due to the high volume of items being sold Castle Auctions do not take responsibility for contacting sellers to discuss price reductions. All Seller Statements and sale results are sent by email, please provide your email address for regular updates.
You must create a seperate login account for each saleroom, to Bid Onine or LIVE! Choose the location below;
My Account - LIMASSOL Saleroom >>>
My Account - NICOSIA Saleroom >>>